Friday 27 December 2013

Essay

I'm so surprise when I receive the USM Architecture offer letter, and I know that I would not be pass through the interview if lecturer din't give me chance because I did it very terrible in the interview. Before that, I would like to thanks to lecturer for giving me chance to study architecture.

In this architecture world, I learn a lot about discipline, how to manage the time, convert an idea become a design, and most of all, learn how to avoid sleeping, haha~ Besides, there is a lot of experience that I pass through here, I still remember that I was slept at studio continuously 3 days for the project 3A. Although it is suffer, but I was feeling great with the feedback after the project is done. 

The Langkawi trip were so amazing that bring me so much joy and relaxing. I was impressed by the view of mountain and sea. It was great trip with adorable friend and they are so crazy as me in every place we traveled. I would like to go again to the same place with same friend if I could. I miss it so much...
Last, I would like to thanks to all my friends and lecturers that helped me in project work. Besides, I also apologize to those I have offended with not intentionally, please forgive me~ Thanks by the way~

No comments:

Post a Comment